Thursday, April 19, 2012

homesick??

yeah!!again..im having  homesick on my 2nd day here. Doing anything to my beloved proposal and cutest assignment.cool rite?? only able to lying on my bed.tehee

Why it is so??

  • short time at home.
  • miss my granny
  • miss my mom
  • miss my dad
  • miss my lil boy n lil sis
  • miss my cousin
  • miss my aunt
  • miss my uncle *sje nk mention sorg2.hehe
  • miss my kampung yg aman damai
  • miss my mom’s cook
  • miss every single thing at home

nenek comel

ma n ayah yg super gojes

adik2 yg manja

kesayangans,bff sehidup semati,pengkritik terjujur,pembakar semangat and my everything..


dear heart,please be nice on me.i've to complete my proposal and assignment 1st then i’ll give u surprise.kte blk kg jmpe kesayangans ye.mau3??*degup laju2 tanda setuju!!


now,ayuh sama2 berganding bahu menyiapkan kerja wahai sang hati..:)


glitter-graphics.com

No comments:

Post a Comment